Infilling under coconut land Rehabilitation ProgramMaximum is 24 seedlings / Ac and up to 320 seedlings could be issued per person.
Subsidy program in New planting/Replanting/Under Planting64 seedlings are offered free of charge for lands from ¼ Ac. to 5 Ac.
Subsidy for hose irrigationRs.8000/- Ac is given and maximum acreage is up to 5 acres.
Urban home garden programEarly bearing high yielding seedlings are offered for urban home garden owners. Maximum 02 seedlings per home garden.
"Kaprukai Sipnanai" Program
- Two poly bagged seedlings are offered free of charge for grade 6 school children
- Record book is provided for keeping records of growing seedlings along with a maintenance guideline
"Divimagata Kapruka" home garden programTwo coconut seedlings are offered free of charge per home garden or tow poly bagged seedlings are offered in Rs.100/- per seedlings.
Subsidy for establishment of cattle/buffalo shed in coconut lands in order to promote organic fertilizer applicationMaximum up to Rs.35,000/- per 2 cattle or buffalos including cage for carves or 3 cattles without carves cage.
"Kaprukai parapurai" ProgramTow poly bagged seedlings are offered for mothers who have newly born babies in order to make a healthy generation in future.
"Kapruka ayojana" Credit Program
- Rs.125,000/- /Ac. for new planting with intercrops
- Rs.125,000/- /Ac. for Replanting with intercrops
- Rs.125,000/- /Ac. for Rehabilitation of existing coconut land with intercrops
- Rs.50,000/- /Ac. for rehabilitation of coconut land
- Rs.25,000/- /Ac. for coconut growing as monocrop
- Rs.150,000/- Ac. for establishing drip irrigation systems
- Rs.125,000/- Ac. for establishing nursery to provide planting material for intercropping
- Rs.50,000/- /Ac. for establishing hose irrigation systems for coconut plantations
- Rs.150,000/- /Ac. for female cattle or buffalos rearing in adult coconut plantations
- Rs.150,000/- /Ac. for five female sheep / goats and one male goat in adult coconut plantations
Subsidy for production of organic fertilizers and application of organic fertilizers
- Rs.100/- promotional allowance/ 30kg of compost production (This is only for members of kapruka purawara)
- Rs.100/- promotional allowance/ palm for those who are applying organic fertilizers. Maximum is up to 600 palms/person. (This is limited to some credit limit)
"Kapruka Purawara" Program
- Subsidy for Kapruka purawara home gardens. Maximum 05 seedling are offered free of charge
- Rs.25,000/- /Ac. for field demonstrations maximum up to 3 acres
- Fare interest rate loan for coconut cultivation and small scale industries through a revolving fund system
- Kapruka manpower insurance
- Training necessary for initiation of industries and self employments are free of charge
- Establishing of community based nurseries and purchasing their seedlings
- Recommended seedlings are provided in subsidiary rates
- Island wide extension service
- Red weevil / Black beetle pheromone in subsidiary rates
- Releasement of predators for mite control in very low cost
- King coconut seedlings are offered in subsidy rates for farmers from ¼ - 5 Ac. in order to promote king coconut cultivation
- Technical advises , trainings and discussions relating to technology know – how from CDO’s offices, Regional Officess and Training Centers